- Exploration Permits for Coal 1039, 1053 and 1079;
- Mineral Development License 481 and 485;
- Mining Lease application 70489;
- JORC Coal Resources of 3.48 Bt;
- Superior thermal coal quality, energy coal ranked at 5900 k/cal (adb), 5500 k/cal (NAR),
- Mine development and vertically integrated infrastructure plans for 40 Mtpa product output;
- Rail State and Federal approval completed through “Galilee Coal Project”; and
- Terminal 2 proposal at the port of Abbot Point, proposed by State Government.
For further information see “Galilee Coal Project” teaser document.